Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a wireless connection to get Netflix. The connection…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a wireless connection to get Netflix. The connection has

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Stopped working and I can't get the tv to allow me to reset the network.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes. and it is working. I have the LGCE 05600 device.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The wireless device had been working.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
11/28/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your router from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.