Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a smart phone and tablet both androids. How will that…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a smart phone and tablet both androids. How will that connect with my HP laptop? Who can teach me how?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

The phone is a few months old

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Trying to transfer docs and pics to my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

How much cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/28/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Thank you.
Please lead me to refund $5 now.
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.