Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I've been communicating with you about my inability to log…

Customer Question
I've been communicating with...

I've been communicating with you about my inability to log on to either Cisco 3 or Helix1 WiFi, and you were supposed to set me up with an electronics tech, but every time I fill in my info, nothing happens. Screen just sticks on 'settings'. What now?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Don't understand question. WiFi network is Cisco 3, but Kindle won't recognize it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

BHNTG1672GBFA2, Helix1, cisco 3, DIRECT-4B-Hp envy 7640 series, POCV3. Since my late husband installed hotspot after I couldn't get on cisco 3, and his company was Helix, I suspect hotspot is on Helix1. Also error message says I'm missing 1 or more characters instead of my pw being totally incorrect.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, except that I've filled in the necessary info a bunch of times and seem to get screen stuck on 'settings'. When do I actually talk to the expert?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/28/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.