Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My problem is trying to connect my new Echo up. I am a

Customer Question
My problem is trying...

My problem is trying to connect my new Echo up. I am a Amazon member and I have it on my phone, my wi-fi is connected and it says nope.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Echo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I have had this a couple months. I am a caterer and this has been my busy season. 29 wedding receptions in the last 10 e

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had this a couple months. I am a caterer and have had 29 wedding receptions in the last 11 weeks and have had zero time to work with this. I have the echo app on my phone and have tried working with it and one thing is wrong then the other is wrong. Help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/27/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This is likely due to a wireless communication glitch.

Try restarting all devices, including your phone, wifi router, any any other network equipment - switches, extenders, etc.

Let me know if that works for you?