Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Need to retrive my password for belkins router it is E1200,

Customer Question
Need to retrive my...

Need to retrive my password ***** belkins router it is E1200

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I am not sure about that one

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/27/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Belkin router for the model of it?

Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.