Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Bluetooth range extender does it just pick up the signal or…

Customer Question
Bluetooth range extender does it...
Bluetooth range extender does it just pick up the signal or does the device have to be hooked to it
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know what is the make and model of the Bluetooth Range extender?

I don’t have one yet I’m doing some research and trying to decide
If I had a Bluetooth range extender would it work on all Bluetooth devices in my house or would it only work on the ones that it was specifically hook to.

In this case you get a range extender, A Wi-Fi range extender, sometimes called a range expander, is a type of wireless repeater used to expand the reach of a wireless LAN. The device is situated in between a base router or access point and a client that is not close enough to receive acceptable service or one that is on the other side of a barrier.

Wi-Fi extender will help with my Bluetooth and Bluetooth connectivity

WiFi Range extender need to be configured with your WiFi router, so that you will be getting better WiFi signal. All the smart device like, Smart phone, Smart TV and Computer will be having WiFi adapter so you can easily connect using wifi. Could you please tell me what are the device do you have in your home?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer