Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Once I get to the screen are you using a computer or mobile…

Customer Question
Once I get to...

Once I get to the screen are you using a computer or mobile device how do I move on if I am just using WiFi

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes the WiFi is fine

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

I have restarted the Roku but not the router

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether are you trying to move the device to a different location and still you need to connect those device to the wifi, Is it right?