Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can not pair my iPad with cricut machine. I asked the iPad…

Customer Question
I can not pair...

I can not pair my iPad with cricut machine. I asked the iPad to forget it yesterday, but I need it to remember. I was having a senior moment, lol

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

How do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are trying to pair it with?

Please let me know