Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have d link account that I set up a few months ago but I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have d...

Hi, I have d link account that I set up a few months ago but I entered a wrong email address so when I try to sign in it goes t a non existing email and I wan to update this so I can use m dlink camera.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

My wifi password ***** ***** but I have chaned phones and I am trying to set up on the new phone and when I'm asked to sign in the email address is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/25/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

When I signed up I set it up under an email of***@******.*** but it should’ve been***@******.*** so when I try to sign in and do forgot password ***** email goes to a non existing one. I just want to reset and start over Does this make sense?

Are you on Windows or mac?

Thanks

Kris