Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just bought the Arlo wire free three camera set and am…

Customer Question
I just bought the...

I just bought the Arlo wire free three camera set and am trying to get the netgear thing that came with it to connect to my lap top. its not working can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Netgear router?

Vmb3000

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just to download and connect to my phone and that didn't work so I thought it might be my phone it sucks. so I have tried 3 times on my laptop and it hasn't worked. what else can I try? the cameras seem to sync to the netgear device fine.

Technician's Assistant: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/25/2017
Network Technician: Damian Costa, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, System Administrator

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Jobs like this aren't easy...I would need to contact you directly to work this one through ($80)

Let me know if you would like to proceed OR I can opt out and let another expert try (up to you)

I am not paying 80 damn dollars to be called by you all this is ridiculous. I paid 200 f**king dollars for the damn system why should I keep paying money. you guys suck you were no help this is a joke. good bye

You might be confused as to who you are talking to...this is NOT the company you bought the product from...this is a 3rd party Expert website that helps with tech questions etc

Hence the labor fee to help you

Well i figured it out for free. no thanks to you and this scam of a company. No further response is needed.

Roger that

Have a great day!!!