Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Changed the password on my gateway, the google auto fill…

Customer Question
Changed the password *****...

Changed the password ***** my gateway, the google auto fill stuffed it up. Now I'm locked out

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Need to get to the modem/router settings to see why my security cams are not working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Wasn't the wi-fi was the admin login. About 2 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yeah

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want to reset password

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Network Technician: patriciac-cssm,
 replied 5 months ago
patriciac-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/atprc-changed-password-gateway-google-auto-fill.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 5 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Josh, Helpdesk