Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

It is operating in safe mode and not connecting to the

Customer Question
It is operating in...

It is operating in safe mode and not connecting to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

We have all the lights on. I am using wifi to communicate with you on my Mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Networking
11/23/2017
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 5 months ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What computer or device is not getting to a normal bootup, is in Safe Mode, and is not connecting to internet (which it shouldn't be able to in regular Safe Mode, anyway - networking drivers are not active in regular Safe Mode.)

Reply To Expert, and let me know please, so that I can help you in detail.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer