Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just received a new Fire7..I was trying to set it up for…

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a new Fire7..I was trying to set it up for Xfinitywifi internet. I missed one letter and it saved it. Now I can not get to the internet to try to change it Can you help me with that?

Technician's Assistant: What device are you trying to connect?

Amazon Fire 7 with Alexa

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Fire?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

No router I am hooked up to a Xfinity modem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think off. Other than I am 82 yrs old and this is something I know nothing about but willing to try.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/23/2017
Network Technician: Aparna Indresh, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if your internet is working on other devices?