Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Vizzo tv to apple tv to stream direct tv has many choses ob…

Customer Question
Vizzo tv to apple...

Vizzo tv to apple tv to stream direct tv has many choses ob screen we do not know which wifi network to choose

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

Just trying to get tv on new trying to set up

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

We just took tv out of box and it wants us to choose wifi & has several choses- I am 80 yrs old no tech guy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now want know until tv starts

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

There will only be one correct wifi network to choose which will be your own one.

What is the make and model of your wifi router?

Please let me know

Got young person now will git back if ned help

Ok, you just need to select your network, usually written on your wifi router

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you