Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

FlOS box on land line is beeping every fifteen minutes. Who…

FlOS box on land...

FlOS box on land line is beeping every fifteen minutes. Who should I contact?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

FIOS box for land line. panasonic KX-TGC220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone? What have you tried so far?

Two days. I have pressed blue buttons on FIOS box. No change. Box seems sealed.

11/22/2017
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Digital Educator and Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

That sounds frustrating! If it's the FIOS box itself and not the phone (that Panasonic model you have will beep if batteries are getting low) that's doing the beeping, then I'd call Verizon and see about getting it replaced. It will depend on your contract, but FIOS equipment is usually a rental and making sounds like that will indicate some kind of fault.

I removed the phone. It is indeed the fios box. any guess about a Verizon service number?

Sure - where are you located at?

Sorry - looks like it's the same for the whole country. My favorite reference: https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Verizon. Number is:(###) ###-#### Good luck!

My goal is to provide you with excellent service and fully amswer your question – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. If finished, please take a moment to accept this answer and rate my service. Thank you for your business!

Jeremy K