Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

All lights on router not on. I think the cable is connected.

Customer Question
All lights on router...

All lights on router not on

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I think the cable is connected. we just unplugged and replugged

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Wi-Fi online flashing, nothing else

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

We have two systems, one in bedroom and one in living room. the bedroom allows us to watch TV for u tube and Netflix. thee living room today will not let us the living room will not allow us to turn on qnything even to watch Netflix or u tube or anything else. we have Roku on both systems.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

To check with the settings I need the model number of your router please.