Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Well my roommate had another roommate before me that left…

Customer Question
Well my roommate had...

Well my roommate had another roommate before me that left the Cisco Router I know nothing about these type of things and I am trying to connect my phone and my cameras to this and it has a hole Lot of letters and numbers that I have no idea what what that's for hours the security code pain and all that other stuff I need help

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular Cisco product?

None somebody has to tell me this is what I'm looking for and this is what I need to punch in and that's it

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Well I wrote down a bunch of things underneath it Like model number PIN it has MXF - and I see numbers on that and I'm trying to find out if it's compatible with my phone like a regular router and connect it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

OK I go to my wifey and I'm looking for the signal and I can't find it 1st so then I put the model number thinking that that might be the signal then I put the MXF hoping that that's the signal exception the only thing that registers is D.M.TWCAnd have no idea what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah if I can get my security cameras to link up with the router any great I have godzilla security cameras that I just bought yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Am i on the rt page for my questions how long do I have to wait
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Ok what do I do
Ok what do I do?????
What would you like me to do
Ok should I do anything on my part...or am I still waiting for your answer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let's proceed
11/22/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model router is the Cisco?

DPH151-AT

The DPH151-AT is linked to their AT&T account so you would need that information since it is not a traditional router.