Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Unable to connect using cable. This is an internet issue-

Customer Question
Unable to connect using cable JA...
Unable to connect using cable
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: This is an internet issue- trying to use Ethernet to connect to a MacBook pro
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried connecting to the 4 ports and restarting macbook
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a charge for this
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: what is the rest?
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Networking
11/21/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 21 days ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can other devices connect to your Ethernet network ok?

Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 20 days ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Networking Engineer