Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Installing Epson Wi-Fi 3620 and it won't accept my password

Customer Question
Installing Epson Wi-Fi 3620 and...
Installing Epson Wi-Fi 3620 and it won't accept my password ***** I am positive is correct
JA: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?
Customer: No I didn't unplug the router. My tablet works wirelessly just fine as does the tv
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just a sec - I have to check
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: "sending settings to network" then box pops up that asks for password ***** don't know what troubleshooting to do
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this a site that charges for help because I'm broke
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 25 days ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 24 days ago

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer