Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I'm trying to connect to a device through my browser.

Customer Question
Hi, I'm trying to connect...
Hi, I'm trying to connect to a device through my browser
JA: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?
Customer: wireless router, with an ethernet
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: the browser tells me that the device (or IP address?) took too long to respond
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: setting the IPv4 manually to address that's recommended by the manufacturer of the device
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: turning it off/on
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Networking
11/20/2017
Network Technician: UranNet, Network Administrator replied 27 days ago
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which device are you trying to connect to and which IP settings did you configure for it?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
its an Innosilicon A5 dash miner.
i've tried 192.168.1.254 and 192.168.1.1
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
also, tried logging into my wireless router, and the dvice isn't being assigned an IP

sorry, I am not familiar with setup of this device, I will opt out and another expert will assist

Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 27 days ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the full brand and model name of the device that you are working with?

I am having difficulties finding the "Innosilicon A5 dash miner" model.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer