Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I seem to have changed my DI-524 password somehow and now

I seem to have changed...
I seem to have changed my DI-524 password ***** and now cannot get in. What's the secret?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I'd say it was at least five years ago
JA: What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I've spent all afternoon trying to access the login screen and finally fluked it. But nothing has been changed
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Pretty much all in the help that logs from the enquiry ping 192.168.0.1
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so; I just need to reset the password *****
11/20/2017
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
fire away

To reset your router, use the following steps:

1.Press the reset button for 10 seconds. You can use a small object, such as a paper clip to hold down the button.

Do not power off the unit while the router is being reset.

The unit should now reboot, and once the WLAN light stops blinking the router should be reset.

2.Open up your Web browser and enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.

3. For the login, enter admin as the ID and leave the password *****

UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

The steps involved in resetting the router is simply pressing a button located on the router. The button is located near the power input.

1.Press the reset button for 10 seconds. You can use a small object, such as a paper clip to hold down the button.Do not power off the unit while the router is being reset.The unit should now reboot, and once the WLAN light stops blinking the router should be reset.2.Open up your Web browser and enter 192.168.0.1 in the address bar.3. For the login, enter admin as the ID and leave the password *****

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

I will be canceling remote Assistance as it will not be needed in your case

UranNet
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator