Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I ALREADY PAID MY 5 DOLLARS THEY SNT ME A NEW PASSWORD JUST…

Customer Question
I ALREADY PAID MY...

I ALREADY PAID MY 5 DOLLARS THEY SNT ME A NEW PASSWORD ***** TRYING TO SIGN IN

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

10 MINUTS AGO

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

NOTHING WHERE DO I GO TO SIGN IN

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

NOTHING TRYING TO LINK A NEW COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

NO WHER DO I SIGN IN

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/20/2017
Network Technician: UranNet, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Can you please clarify which service are you trying to sign in to and what is the exact error message?