Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Echo rejects my wi fi. 24 hours

Customer Question
Echo rejects my wi...

Echo rejects my wi fi

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

24 hours

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
11/19/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you,