Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I've been with Boost Mobile for 9 years, my Motorola phone

Customer Question
I've been with Boost Mobile...
I've been with Boost Mobile for 9 years, my Motorola phone finally said "no more". I bought an IP SE, but it won't let me activate it without a Wi-Fi network or cellular connection.
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: I think it's IP SE 16 BST BOXXIT
JA: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I purchased it Tuesday evening and received it today. I've tried troubleshooting on the Boost Mobile site, but that gets me nowhere.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That all, for now.
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Networking
11/17/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 27 days ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, Could you please tell me whether you have any mobile hotstop,Wifi or any sim with mobile data? The reason why I am asking is for initial activation your iPhone will be registered with the iCloud service.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer