Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I forgot my pass word for PC. Can't access cameras on PC>

Customer Question
I forgot my pass word...
JA: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model #: LH030400 / Purchased 03/03/2016
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I had my PC set up for my in house. I forgot my FLur Cloud Pass word.
JA: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes "HELP".
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Networking
11/15/2017
Network Technician: arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 27 days ago
arsufi
arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Have you tried default password...

Username : admin

Password : admin

Network Technician: arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 24 days ago

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I was waiting for your reply since posted..

Did above password ***** for you

Please reply

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Perfect. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Please do not ask me to rate you when it is already set up. I don't like that.
Network Technician: arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 23 days ago

Thank You for replying...

But its that your question is regarding password ***** Flur Cloud camera and it says its working with the one shared..

I don't get you with the last post. Was there something to be done after getting the password.

Please let me know..

arsufi
arsufi
arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer