Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Are you im just here to ask gow i could update my router ive…

Customer Question
Hey how are you...

Hey how are you im just here to ask gow i could update my router ive been noticing its been running very slow lately

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

Netgear model c7000 i believe its the nighthawk

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Its been running very slowly

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just wanted to maybe see if i could help none thats why im here really to see what are the best options

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

How many devices that access the Internet through the router are having issues with slowness?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason