Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to up date but i no longer have windows. i have a…

Customer Question
I need to up...

I need to up date but i no longer have windows. i have a telikin with lenix can i even update?

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

Not really but it is just the basic no fancy stuff

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Dont understand

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

What happened was nothing but your screen i am computer dumb thus the telekin

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Looked up how to upate got your address

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
11/14/2017
Network Technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer and networking professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What exactly are you wanting to update?