Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have Netgear router. I have forgotten my password for

Customer Question
I have Netgear router...

I have Netgear router. I have forgotten my password ***** wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

WGR614. Had it for three or four years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased a new IPhone 6. I have not needed the wifi except for TV before now. Don't know what to use to trouble shoot.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
11/14/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,