Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I changed password on wifi and I went to settings on my app…

Customer Question
I changed password *****...

I changed password ***** wifi and I went to settings on my app and on the home page it is blank. I clicked on triple line in left upper corner and clicked settings and it went back to blank page

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since Friday when I changed modems

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have internet connection on all other devices so I planned to set up Alexa like I did first time by myself. I just can'y get to settins page.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
11/13/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 8 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which device is it blank on?

Alexa
Echi

Yes, but you mentioned the app -- Which device is the app on?

I meant echo

This game s a scam - another $36, no way

Do you wish to continue? This is a paid service by a business rated A+ for over 10 years.

No I want my money back!

Sure; please call our customer service at 1-***-***-****