Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Reset my TV link or at your 700 and have lost my access to…

Customer Question
Reset my TV link...

Reset my TV link or at your 700 and have lost my access to the router I have reset it re-powered it up before my computer and then my computer I can get into the network the Internet but the admin admin isn’t working to give me access

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?

Multiple receipts right now when I put in TP link modem.net I get the sign on page to the router I put in admin admin in the heat remains blank you’re sitting there

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

My DIRECTV system was not recognizing my password ***** tried switching from my five gig to make 2.5 in the password ***** except on my iPad so I decided to reset the system

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

30 second reset, power down both gateway and computer. Restarted both more than one time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have had to power down and power back up the gateway after my password ***** the 2.5 we’re not working.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
11/12/2017
Network Technician: Damian Costa, System Administrator replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, System Administrator

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

questions probably best suited for a phone call conversation and remote connection to fix this issue or at least resolve what is going on

Issues with my laptop problem taken care of

Excellent news!!!