Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

This is my password but I can not get it to work.

Customer Question
This is my password...

This is my password ***** I can not get it to work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

YJXE79y0jz

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

My pass word is YJXW79y0jz. I don’t have the paper that came with my router so I can not tell if it is a zero or a capital O YJW79 y0jz

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried it with either a zero or an O. I have also tried it with a w instead of a W

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I change my pass word? If so how

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/11/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your router device for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you,