Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Got email saying router out of date ,tried link says url…

Customer Question
Got email saying router...

Got email saying router out of date ,tried link says url wrong retyped url same thing happens.i'm trying to get newest software for modem

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Reading my emails have this router couple yrs now first time i saw this message

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None i know of,not exactly computer genious was updating other drivers so figured while doing those should do router also

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think just need to get router updated,other updates went thru ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
10/19/2017
Network Technician: Isaac Franklin, System Administrator replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make and model of your modem?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer