Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My wireless router stopped working. I have a net gear

Customer Question
My wireless router stopped...

My wireless router stopped working

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

I have a net gear wireless router model c3700 and co axl cables

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Not sure what you asking

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I unplugged the router I ckecked all the connections everything is secure called my internet company everything is working on that end they said something was wrong with the cwireless part of the router

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/6/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

May I know who is your Internet Service Provider-is that Spectrum or Comcast?

And what computer are you using right now is that a Win 10 or 7?