Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an ARLO camera system and I need to reset the

Customer Question
I have an ARLO...

I have an ARLO camera system and I need to reset the password. Arlo gave me a link to do that and when I connect to the link, I get a message that Google Chrome is not connected to my computer. I have updated Chrome but still can't connect.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?

No, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/6/2017
Network Technician: Jeremy K, Digital Educator and Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Digital Educator and Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Those Arlo cameras are pretty cool. Let's see if we can get you up and running.

I have just a couple questions to get us started - (1) Can you paste in the full text of the link that Arlo gave you to connect to? I want to make sure it's properly formatted and (2) Can you use the same chrome window to connect to other sites? Try google.com for a basic example.