Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

H i i am not really good with tech stuff but i have bought a…

Customer Question
H i i am...

H i i am not really good with tech stuff but i have bought a wifi rangeextender Model EX6150x2 please help me set it up

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?

I have only plugged the extender into electricity in the vicinity of my computor to get the green light which has just come on what di i do now please

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing i just plugged extender into electrical plug and did what book says but dont know where to go from here

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You are not understandinhg mei have just started to set thid up all i have done is plugged it into powere board and waited till light gwebt green what step do i do now id ont nderstand the directions in the booklet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/6/2017
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?