Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I bought a used Samsung Color Laser Printer CLP-680ND today.

Customer Question
I want to connect it...
I bought a used Samsung Color Laser Printer CLP-680ND today. I want to connect it wirelessly to my home network. When I try to connect from the computer, and launch the "find printer" function, none is found. OS = Windows 10
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/6/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just bought the printer today. Brought it home, plugged it in, and tried to add it to my network without success.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris