Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to pair my targus keyboard with my ipad air but it…

Customer Question
Trying to pair my...

Trying to pair my targus keyboard with my ipad air but it always says pairing unsuccessful

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

It worked fine until I accidentally told my ipad to forget it and now it won't reconnect. So this is for my ipad air about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I turned my bluetooth on in the ipad and then pushed the switch from right to left which lit the blue light on my keyboard

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just turning bluetooth on and off on the keyboard and ipad

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/6/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

a week
this is for my ipad not my computer. I was also charged $36 for what I thought was a free trial. I would like that refunded
hello