Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Connect to network can you help. Brand new. Said unable to…

Customer Question
Connect to network...

Connect to network can you help

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Said unable to connect to network

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Please guide my

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to pay its new should I take and return to store

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/5/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem, Could you tell me what are the device you would like to connect to the network? like computer, iphone, laptop or tablet... etc

can you come on line and set it up

We do have 2 option for fixing this issue. First one is Chat support and other one is a remote assistant .

you were paid $24 for online help now you want $39 you gave no oppsions I will take it and get my money back. and get a different brand

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.