Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

When I load a world in minecraft, it stops loading. This…

Customer Question
When I load a...

When I load a world in minecraft, it stops loading. This keeps happening.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

How do I check?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been happening for the last few days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

What's that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
10/4/2017
Network Technician: Karthik, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me in which device you use to play the minecraft? Is it a computer, iPhone, iPad or tablet?

Wii U

Could you tell me what the troubleshooting have you tried in the Wii device?

I haven't troubleshot yet.
What type should I do?

Could you please tell me how the Wii device to connected to the network? Is it through home wifi / Public wifi?

It's offline.

Okay try to turn on the Wii device and connected the Wii device to the wifi network. Check whether the Wii device is connected to the network or not?

I'm on the Wii U, so you might not hear from me.

We can try with some basic troubleshooting, Now please try accessing different game in the Wii U and check whether if you get any error message?

I did that.

What was the name of that game which you tried now? Is it a online game or offline game?

online
Super Mario Maker

Have you tried restarting the Wii U? If not, Please Close all the games and try to turn off the Wii device and wait for 60sec. Once it is done please turn on the device. Check whether the Minecraft is loading properly or not?

I've done this.

I am sorry for the delay, I was trying to check the route cause issue but unfortunately I was unable to find the quick solution and I am sorry to waste your time. In this case, either I can opt out this case so the different expert who were well experience in this issue, they can resolve this problem.

Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

To rule out network related issues due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your Wii after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?

Syseng
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer