Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My IP problem with my router. a week. I'm game for anything.

Customer Question
My IP problem with...

My IP problem with my router. a week.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hey I'm game for anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't connect to my ROKU device on the TV and my cell phone and laptop.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
netgear86 router serial # 3KW1457N00857. My password ***** ***** working.
10/4/2017
Network Technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi there and welcome. Does your Netgear router have a label on it that contains

your wi-fi security key/password?

Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

No.
Thank you.

Ok and thanks for letting me know.