Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Is there a number i can call. Is there a number i can call.

Customer Question
Is there a number...

Is there a number i can call

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Is there a number i can call

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My kindle will not connect to my wifi, this just happened, i even got my wife to try to get it to work. non of my kindles work.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when connecting all your Kindle devices to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Have you tried to disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then re-connect, then wait a few minutes, and check?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.