Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am try tyring to connect with me kindle paperwhite and I…

Customer Question
I am try...

I am try tyring to connect with me kindle paperwhite and I need to reset my passweods

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A while nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or the kindle's login password, or the Amazon account password?

Are you able to open menu / settings on your Kindle?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you.