Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a track phone Galaxy S5 and it's locked and I can't…

Customer Question
I have a track...

I have a track phone Galaxy S5 and it's locked and I can't get it unlocked thank you

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

I'm in Florida visiting my brother and when the power went off and I plug my phone back up it was locked I can't get into it

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing yelling thing it does is it gets hot and I've already had a new battery put in it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can't get into my phone so I haven't got it doing troubleshooting I was just trying to find something on my tablet that I could do to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

When I get this Galaxy S5 unlocked I will transfer my number over to my Galaxy Grand Prime

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/3/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When you say it is locked, do you mean the screen lock, so you cannot unlock the screen?