Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an RCA Windows tablet. I recently did factory reset…

Customer Question
I have an RCA Windows...
I have an RCA Windows tablet. I recently did factory reset and forgot my new password ***** I reset it on Microsoft. But the tablet is offline because I hadn't put in my the Wi-Fi number yet so I can't get into it. What do I do? And then I'll ask you a question about getting the keyboard to work. Maybe you'll know. thanks so much
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
Where is my answer???
Simple thing and it's been 2 hours!
I hope I don't have to fight for a refund and go on Twitter and everything about this. When I am ripped off I do not go quietly!
10/2/2017
Network Technician: R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor replied 8 months ago
R Hefner
R Hefner, Computer Engineer and Instructor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you.

I would like to to apologize for the delay in the response. I just got your question and will tell you how to do another hard or factory reset to get back into the RCA tablet.

1. Turn the device off

2. Press the volume button and the power button together

3. When you see the RCA logo and the two dogs then hold the power and volume for two more seconds then let the buttons go

4. When you see the android on the side, then use the volume up and down to select factory reset. Allow the device to reset.

5. When complete, reboot the device with the power button

6. When you see the RCA logo for the second time, then select the language and configure the device

7. If you backuped up any data then sign in with the google account and restore the data

8. Now set a new password

If I have answered your question please rate me 5 stars at the tip of the page. If not let me know and I will happy to answer any questions.

Did not notice the word WINDOWS? The Windows machine ( and it doesn't even jive with keyboard but I'm waiting to get into it to ask you that question.) Meanwhile I cannot get in to it. It's just asked for the last known password ***** I don't know. I did change it to a new password, so now maybe I really screwed it up that's why I wanted you to help. I wrote the words Windows, it's Windows 10. Please help me get into my Windows tablet. Thank you.
Did not notice the word WINDOWS? The Windows machine ( and it doesn't even jive with keyboard but I'm waiting to get into it to ask you that question.) Meanwhile I cannot get in to it. It's just asked for the last known password ***** I don't know. I did change it to a new password, so now maybe I really screwed it up that's why I wanted you to help. I wrote the words Windows, it's Windows 10. Please help me get into my Windows tablet. Thank you. No, I don't want you to get into my computer and fix it. If I could let you into my computer I wouldn't need you! I am and if you charge me additional money I will really see you and I want my $5 back.
01 October 2017 06:53
I don't know if my last email went through. I was about to call my bank and contest on both charges, but I will give it 24 hours. The answer has to work. Just giving me an answer that works for something else doesn't help me! Are you guys really technicians, or you just know where to look to get the answer. I'm doing my research too. Actually, I just noticed you have a press membership. I am a writer I would like to get that..
A- holes, how many times do I have to send this back to you and tell you Windows Windows Windows Windows! I'm now calling my bank to have these charges taken off. Both of you found some instructions for an android model and and sent it to me. How very nice of you you both gave me the wrong advice and both of you, good luck helping people!