Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Tried to look up something on gmaiĺ and can't get back to…

Customer Question
Tried to look up...

Tried to look up something on gmaiĺ and can't get back to***@******.*** homepage?

Technician's Assistant: Can you describe your network setup (devices and cables used)?

This is on my samsung galaxy s6 phone

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

I tried to look up something on***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I obviously am technically incompetent so nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently lost some pictures. Have too many on file. They keep telling me there is viruses and install this and that but there are so many options!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
10/1/2017
Network Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

How do you normally access your Yahoo email?

Through a web browser on your phone or an app?