Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Some onw was just here and changed my wi fi settings for no…

Customer Question
Some onw was just...

Some onw was just here and changed my wi fi settings for no good reason and and now my phone wont work

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Pretty new - had it for a few months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just happened some one came over and messed with my wifi changed the settings I guess

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
9/30/2017
Network Technician: MD.REHAN, engineer replied 10 months ago
MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN, engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is your computer connected to your wifi now?