Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a smart phone and want to connect with the

Customer Question
I have a smart...

I have a smart phone and want to connect with the internetow . but don't know how

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I have a smart phone and want to connect to the internet but don't know how

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have smart phone and want to connect to the internet can you help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have written 3 messages and no one answers is anyone present

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Is there any error or message?

What's the make / model of your smartphone?

Are you able to go through the option Settings -> Wi-Fi on your smartphone?

What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer