Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How can I connect the Nook so I can download a book? Quite…

Customer Question
How can I connect...

How can I connect the Nook so I can download a book?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Quite old. It's black and white and at least 5 years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't used it in a while. I've tried setting up the wi-fi, but I don't know which is my network, and I don't remember needing a password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Network Technician: Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer? If yes, what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Internet modem / router device(s) for the model of it?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.