Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My Cisco ISB7105 is not wanting to connect to my tv. Is

Customer Question
Okay so my Cisco...

Okay so my Cisco ISB7105 is not wanting to connect to my tv. Is there something special that I'm supposed to do that I'm not doing right ? We have connected all of the RCA cables and everything yet it's still not working ?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular Cisco product?

We have had this system for a very long time but I just got a new tv today yet it's not wanting to connect to this tv

Technician's Assistant: What happened right before this popped up?

It just keeps saying no signal

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We unplugged everything and plugged everything and went through the directions over and over. We also pressed the OK button on the receiver and the WPS button on the TDS box at the same time and sometimes the TDS logo will pop on and off on the tv but then goes to no signal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Okay now my phone isn't letting me see your message. Great.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
Am I still waiting for a network technician ?
9/27/2017
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the make and model of the TV?

Thanks,

David.

Did you need further assistance?