Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

No internet or apps but says it is connected to the

Customer Question
No internet or apps...

No internet or apps but says it is connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

5 6 months

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Networking
9/26/2017
Network Technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Could you explain your issue in more detail?

Is it only one machine that won't connect to the internet or is your internet not working at all?